When it comes to Nintendo franchises, Sin and Punishment is about as obscure as they go. The series has only ever had 2 games in its canon, and the first wasnt released outside of Japan until it came to the Wiis Virtual Console. Not many people out there know what the games are either, so … Read more
Brand New 3rd Party Pro controller Review (more details)
there’s a third party Wii U controller designed by a reuptated gaming accessory manufacturer that is functioning just like a Wii U Pro controller but is fashioned in a Xbox controller style. It’s light, and feels nice in the hands.
The gimmick of this controller is that it’s fashioned to look like a Microsoft Xbox controller sitting with the twin sticks and extra buttons of the Wii U Pro controller. You may notice interestingly the X and Y buttons are concave across all models of the Controller Pro U like they were in North America, even though all four face buttons were originally rounded in other regions.
The black or white finish is matte and textured like the Wii U Pro controller with fashioned curve lines distinction of glossy finishing at the bottom part, truth be told it feels much stylish and high valued. The D-pad is a four-way rocker and feels surprisingly similar to the original that Sony and Microsoft have been very careful to avoid.
The face buttons are not quite clicky and are very nice and the sticks are sturdy enough, though the shoulder buttons and triggers feel very good, probably owing to the expensive tact switches used in those buttons.
For simple menu navigation the controller works surprisingly well. The controller of course also has a full compatibility and a rechargeable Li battery (recharged by USB).
- Designed for hardcore gamer with accessibility and extended gameplay comfort Dual analog sticks and ergonomic button layout
- Options of different configurations (chosen at the time of order): XBox controller layout version , Sony PS3 controller layout version, and the original Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller layout version.
- Built-in Rumble Motor
- A/ B/ X/ Y buttons
- D-Pad buttons
- Home/ Select/ Start buttons
- R/ L/ ZR/ ZL buttons (All by Tact Switches)
- 4 x LED indicator for player IDs
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Can also be power by USB through the USB port
- 2.5 m USB cable
- Operating current: approx. 30-40 mA in normal state (eg. rumble motor off)
- Operating voltage: 3.1V DC
- Wireless connection range: 10 meters
- FCC, CE, CPSIA approved.
- RoHS Compliant